“El Kaoba - a real family gem!” 5 of 5 stars

+34 952 29 72 21
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Marisqueria el Kaoba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,233 Restaurants in Malaga
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Tras 35 anos de evolucion, seguimos ofreciendo la calidad que nos caracteriza, conservando nuestros principios y mejorando dia a dia.Le invitamos a degustar nuestra variedad de mariscos y platos caracteristicos de nuestra zona. Y para los paladares mas exquisitos, nuestra comida selecta.Todo ello regado con una amplia gama de vinos, especialmente seleccionados para usted.
London
“El Kaoba - a real family gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I recently visited Malaga and on my travels I found "El Kaoba". I always follow the locals when it comes to where to go for dinner and I was not disappointed! It wasn't hard to see why it was popular. This is a lovely well established family-run restaurant and all I can say is if you're looking for a fish dish - and I mean fresh, beautiful typical local dishes - then pay them a visit. It was very reasonably priced and everyone was so friendly. I must give David (the manager) a mention! Its not often we Brits visit a restaurant in which the manager comes to greet us. David was a fantastic host! And he speaks English which is invaluable when your Spanish is as limited as mine!!! 10/10!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kaobadavid, Gerente at Marisqueria el Kaoba, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We try always to improve our service. We will like to inform you that we have a new menu for this year with new courses and dessert. We hope to see you again. Best regards from Marisquería El Kaoba and have a happy new year.

• Korean first