“BRILLIANT HOTEL !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Malaga Nostrum

Save Saved
You added Hotel Malaga Nostrum to your Saves list
Hotel Malaga Nostrum
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C / Herman Hesse, No. 17 | Guadalhorce industrial estate, 29004 Malaga, Spain   |
Ranked #42 of 91 Hotels in Malaga
turkey
“BRILLIANT HOTEL !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We booked this hotel very last minute due to our flight being cancelled.we arrived at hotel at midnight,we were very fed up and tired and hungary,i asked if we could get a snack,the staff were so helpful and the restaurant offered us a full meal which was really good. We were then shown to our room which was fantastic.It was exceptionally clean with huge tv. The bathroom had a double shower and was really good and powerful. The only downside was the hotel is on a small industrial estate,so the views are not good,but once inside you wont care. There is also a fantastic bar and games room and a great outside seating area. This is a 3* hotel which I cant understand as it should be a 4*

Room Tip: we had room 123 which was amazing!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I knew what I was getting myself into when I booked two 1-night stays at the beginning and end of a weeklong trip to Spain. The hotel is a short drive from Malaga airport, but not convenient at all if you want to go into town or to the beach resort areas. It is new and the price is excellent. The room was large and served my needs. I also stayed here on the last night of my trip and found the above to apply on my second stay too.

Room Tip: I think every single room is the same, none of which have a good view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Durras, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Booked in advance through Booking.com. Excellent service. Staff went out of their way to assist me. Reception staff were always there with a smile and exceeded expectations in arranging transport. A good place to visit with very good facilities.

Room Tip: I got a twin room and was pleased with the beds.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for one night waiting for an early morning flight to Paris. The hotel is two years old, very clean, has secured underground parking, good bar and restaurant and a pool. For those travelers arriving in Malaga, the hotel provides a shuttle bus service for 10 Euros which has to be booked in advance. This is half the price of a taxi ride from the airport.
My room was very clean, modern and spacious. Overall, I felt this hotel was a much better choice than the Holiday Inn Express further up the street.
Great for an overnighter.

Room Tip: Shuttle bus to hotel from airport for 10 Euros.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Not really a family hotel in my opinion, but good fpor a business trip or as we used it for one night to go to a soccer game in Malaga. The rooms were clean and better than I thought, for a very reasonable price. A shuttle service broght us to the city for free, to the airport we had to pay for this service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed for just one night and had a great stay. Excellent price and good size clean room. We managed to get a room on the top floor which was really quiet but considering the location I doubt noise will be an issue.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here on a recent business trip and was very impressed with the modern, bright decor of this hotel. The staff do their best to help with the English language but some Spanish is helpful to visitors. The room we had was very modern in design but I'm not sure I liked the shower room / toilet with NO DOOR!!! The Spanish must be a bit more liberal with their oblutions than us English. It certainly took some getting used to. The restaurant was excellent and the food freshly prepared - wonderful paella :-) My favourite. The weather was not good when we stayed in Malaga but the roof top pool area at the Nostrum must be amazing in the summer, with it's bar and seating area very glamorous. Didn't visit the lap club next door for obvious reasons. The "casino" they advertise is actually just a bar with pool table, electronic roulette table and a few slot machines. It's comfortable and again, modern, and has a large flat screen TV for footie fans.
The whole hotel is beautiful, well maintained and very, very clean.
Would definitely recommend it and return one day.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet, despite closeness to airport. Not sure how rowdy the lap club gets next d...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Malaga Nostrum? Share your experiences!