Our first time at this hotel and thought it was excellent. We had half board and the food was very very good. Lots of choice and good quality. We had a room over looking Torremolinosis and this was perfect because we had the evening sun on the balcony until sunset. Clean room and very comfy beds- I would go back tomorrow!
It is in a very quiet location but the bus stop is outside and it took us about 25 minutes to travel in to Malaga but we were more than happy to stay around the hotel and make the most of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Melia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Tryp Guadalmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Guadalmar Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol