Quiet hotel overlooking the beaches, must have a car, very secluded with no entertainment.
Lots of overnight tour buses with loads of tourists in and out.
Dinner is like a hospital cafeteria, in and out in 20-25 min max.
A bit dated, mattresses are terrible, I was told to upgrade to a premium for a better mattress.
10-15 min by car from Malaga centre/port North and south 15 min to Torremolinos.
WIFI very weak especially on higher floors, fifth is border-line.
Ask for Virginia at the reception, very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tryp Guadalmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Guadalmar Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol