Every thing about this hotel is money nothing is free. If you are hungry at night there is nothing available to eat make sure to pack your your fridge with snacks.
Balcony rail dangerously low.
Indoor swimming & sauna gym are not free. Out door swimming pool is free but water is freezing cold.
The strip of beach is ok but then it leads into a dirty path.
The only thing I liked about it is the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tryp Guadalmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Guadalmar Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol