Stayed at the hotel for three nights mainly to be near the beach and be able to do some sightseeing in Malaga ang Granada. The hotel is very well located near the airport and right at the beach. The rooms are spacious and clean and have a balcony to enjoy the sea views. Everything was in good working order. The out-door swimming pool was well maintained. For an extra 10 Euros one could acess the sauna and Jacuzzi. The breakfast was very good with a large variety. However, the dinner had some variety but could have been better, with a bigger vegetarian section. There was a bus stop right outside the hotel, with bus number 10 to take you into malaga city.
All in all a good place to stay for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Melia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Tryp Guadalmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Guadalmar Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol