“A real find” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Museo Automovilistico De Malaga

Museo Automovilistico De Malaga
Avda Sor Teresa Prat, 15, 29003 Malaga, Spain (Formerly (Automobile Museum of Malaga))
+34 951 13 70 01
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A real find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

What an absolutely great museum.
The cars are the stars but with a twist. You can get up fairly close to the cars which are displayed along with some fashion displays as well.
Not very busy when we went and only 6.50Euros to get in. We got a taxi from the city centre, cost 7Euro and the return was 6Euro.
I have visited enough car museums in my time but this one is different and possibly one of the best purely because of its uniqueness,
AuroraUK

• Polish first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent display of automobiles and art”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A very different car museum with cars displayed by theme of art and decor, such as Art Deco or Art Noveau. Slightly out of the town centre, but easy to get to by No 16 bus which stops outside. Ticket also includes temporary exhibitions, at time of visit was depicting clothing styles to compliment the period styles.

Colchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a hidden gem - only 2 other people there when we visited! Well worth the effort - 20 minutes walk from the rail station or 7 euros in cab from the beach. Superb display and a bargain too!

Andalucia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good for both sexes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is more of a car as art exhibition with some fashion thrown in really enjoyed an hour or so out the sun then only 10 min walk to the beach!!

ireland
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Excellent Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I visited this car museum in August, I wasn't too interested but said I would accompany my husband. I must say I was pleasantly surprised I really enjoyed over 2 hours viewing at this museum. The cars on display are in pristine condition and an added bonus was the vintage clothing and hats on display. The museum itself is beautiful and has air conditioning which was very welcome in the Malaga heat. My husband loved the exhibition and the detailed description of the cars. It was also very reasonable to enter. I would highly recommend this museum.

Visited August 2013