“pedal to the metal!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience and see Malaga like the Malaguenos do - on bicycle! Our Original Bike Tour gives a deeper view into the best of Malaga: history, urban stories, squares, beaches, shops, people...You will enjoy the sites and sensations of Malaga with the freedom and pleasure of riding a bicycle, discovering more than by walking or from the seat of a tourist bus. The Bike2Malaga team of trained guides will show you the historical details and the fascinating experiences of the day to day life and the symbolic places of Malaga. Original Bike Tour is designed for all ages. We stop every few hundred meters for sightseeing. The streets of Malaga are flat and smooth, make for easy biking.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Waalwijk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
“pedal to the metal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Every year, with a group of friends, we visit an European city for a prolonged weekend. The past couple of years we use to rent bicycles. A great way to see more of a city, it's environments and in this case the beaches of sunny Malaga. Well worth the while! How nice is it to bike along side the beaches, relaxing and chatting. Also we went downtown to the old city center and 'mercado'. Nice and cozy streets with colorful houses. What a blast seeing Malaga like this! Besides the city lends itself perfectly for a bike tour.
What is surprisingly good with Bike2Malaga is their service; a short mail was sufficient to reserve the bikes, good prices, great timetables (open till 20h), immediate attendance when we had a flat and surprisingly good bikes. Never we had this well maintained bikes. All bikes with gears which could come in handy if you go further downtown and functioning lights and brakes. Don't be surprised when elsewhere you won't find these 'basics'.
In short excellent weekend, fantastic sites and great bikes from Bike2Malaga! 5 stars and two thumbs up!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike2 Malaga, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Hola to Netherlands!
Thank you a lot for your great feedback. We are glad that you like Malaga and its interesting sites. We are happy that you were content and excited with our service and our bikes. We always give our best and want to make your holidays inimitable, so your positive recommendation for bike2malaga is a great reward for the whole team. We hope, your next stay in an European city wil be satisfying as well.
Sunny greetings from Malaga,
team bike2malaga

London, United Kingdom
“Very happy cyclists!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable way to see Malaga and a bargain price to keep the bike for the remainder of the day! Very happy cyclists :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike2 Malaga, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hola to London!

Thank you a lot for your positive feedback! We are glad that you are content with the tour and the bike hire. Maybe we can welcome you again to another trip and make you happy again :)
Oxfordshire
“Bike Hire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I hired a road bike and it was excellent.

The bike was delivered to my appartment and picked up from my appartment which really helped.

I had even forgot my pedals from England which I thought I had in my suitcase after telling bike2malaga I didnt need their pedals. The owner met me outside a very busy Malaga football stadium that evening as I went to watch a game and he had all the pedals with him so I didnt miss any ride time. Superb helpfulness and a really great honest friendly guy.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

bike2malaga, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Bike2 Malaga, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Kevin,

Thank you a lot for your feedback. We are happy that you are content with the bike, with the renting and the helpful owner. We always give our best to make the clients’ journey perfect and to get a good feedback as a reward. Thank you and sunny greetings to Oxfordshire!
Bremen, Germany
“Great way to see the whole city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Already during the preparation for a self organized trip to Malaga, I became aware of this bike rental. However, I didn't reserve in advance for one of the guided tours, because I wanted to decide at place. Unfortunately, my travel plans did collide a bit with the offered tour plans, but I was able to take part in my favourite I knew from the website: the panorama tour. It was really worth the waiting! A pity, the group was quite small with two guests only and the pace could have been a bit faster for my taste, but it was a very nice two hour tour (plus two stops three hours in total).

Next time I'm in Malaga I will definitely contact bike2malaga in advance and seek for tour options. For sure I will have the one or other tip to explore Malaga or the surroundings.

Visited September 2013
bike2malaga, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Bike2 Malaga, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello to Bremen!

Thank you for your friendly feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the tour with us. We were glad to welcome you in Malaga again and we are curious about your tips! :)
You can let us know what we could improve.
Antwerp, Belgium
“Perfect city tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The reservation I made with bike2malaga had a little problems because the guide did forget I came that day.
The man who was in the office (Vladimir) gave me a direct solution and he did the tour himself.
He fixed the problem in no time and gave me a very interesting tour of Malaga.
If I come back and wanted to do another tour, I would deffinitly go bike to bike2malaga!

They were great!!

Thanks for the good service and good problemsolution :-)

Greetings Natasja from Belgium

Visited September 2013
bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike2 Malaga, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello Natasja!
Thank you for your friendly feeback about the Malaga bike tour. We are very happy that Vladimir could find a solution and above all you could enjoy the tour anyway! We were very glad to welcome you in Malaga again!
Sunny greetings to Belgium