“A brilliant way to see Malaga without the aching feet.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Segway Malaga Tours

Segway Malaga Tours
Calle Trinidad Grund 8, 29001 Malaga, Spain (Centro)
34 630152978
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$38*
and up
Ranked #5 of 65 Activities in Malaga
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to enjoy Málaga city.The segway is very easy to ride and fun.Do not hesitate! Call now!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
london
8 attraction reviews
“A brilliant way to see Malaga without the aching feet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was a surprise for my friends birthday and we had such a fun time. Jose the tour leader took just the two of us on a 1 hour tour and we saw everything we needed to see.

Around the city then ending up at the new marina.

Speeding all the way down the harbour.

Great fun and value for everyone at just €30 each.

Visited February 2013

Elgin
5 attraction reviews
“Great fun for old and young!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

10 of us (all Segway virgins) booked a 1 hour tour and we all had a great experience. I was a bit worried that I would find it difficult but after a minute or two of getting used to balancing and steering, it was plain sailing. We had such a laugh "zooming" around the centre of Malaga then on to the esplanade. It also gave us the chance to see parts of Malaga we would never have visited. The owner was very obliging and laid back and we got well over an hour on our tour. I will definitely try segways again when on holiday and I would recommend this company.

Visited October 2012
Marbella, Spain
“Fabulous segway tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

A group of 8, age range 11 - 50, 2 hours exploring Malaga`s historic sights including climbing to the Gibralfaro Parador with the most amazing views of the entire city and beyond!
Jose runs this company with such professionalism it was a pleasure from start to finish and the price was great value for a fun and informative morning. We will be trying the off road experience next !!! This is probably the easiest and most entertaining way to explore Malaga!

Visited December 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Well worth trying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Ten of us did the tour last Saturday. Ater a quick demo we were on our way, firstly through the City Centre and then though a park, onto harbour and along the beachfront. None of us had done segway before but you can quickly get get the hang of it.

I would recommend anyone in Malaga or anywhere else to have a go at it. Brilliant way to spend a couple of hours and very good value.

Visited October 2012
Leeds
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience, great help, great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Malaga was on the itinerary for our Mediteranean cruise. We have previously only flown into malaga but knew there was more than just an airport. The trips from the cruise did not cover a walking tour for Malaga which is what we initially searched for on the internet. I found the Segway link and on asking my husband if he would like to spend a couple of hours on a segway he immediately said yes please (boys will be boys), he has wanted to try segways for a long time.

I contacted the email address to see when the tours went and what we should do on arrival at Malaga port on the ship. Jose was more than helpful and gave us complete instructions on how to get there from where the cruise ship shuttle bus would drop us off. He was quite clear on what time and what we would be doing. I responded with a positive booking for my husband and I.

Although I was nervous about handling the segway especially in a crowded area I soon got to grips with the handling and after 5 mins was ready to go, go, go. My husband just had a big grin on his face.

Laura took us round the city showing us the monuments, slowing down and watching our every movements (thankfully) and also taking photo's. Then we went round the park on all the twisting paths, great fun, and then onto to prom where we could really relax and let the wind blow through our helmets.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would like to thank Laura and Jose for their help and friendliness. I would advise anyone to try the segway for a different and exciting way to see the city, its great.

Visited September 2012