Loved our stay at this hotel, great staff, clean, wonderful breakfast.
Only downside I can think of is that its a bit far from downtown but if you just ask the staff they'l tell you the bus route which takes about 5 minutes to get to down. Travel is pretty cheap also. No biggie.
Plus, you'll find cheap prices for a stay here.
Overall a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Hotel
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.