We stayed at the Vincci Malaga for a very pleasant three night break. It's quite a distance from the City Centre, but an easy bus ride. Our rooms were large, spacious and modern. The bathroom contained more freebies than we have ever seen before, almost too many to squeeze into our toilet bag. The TV was fairly small, and the only British channel didn't work - word to hotels everywhere please can we Brits have something other than BBC World news? The breakfast was varied and quite good, but the coffee served up was weak. All the staff we encountered were pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol