We had no difficulty finding this property (as others have reported) using GPS. It is JUST before the exit to the airport and was very convenient to return our car. However, the property does NOT provide shuttle service to the airport so your options are either a) fixed price of E15 for a taxi or b) E2/person for the bus that stops in front of the petrol station next door. As we had an early flight on a Sunday morning and could not get definitive information on the bus schedule, we opted for the taxi. In retrospect, it would have also been an easy, less than 10-minute walk (we had only carry-on-sized rolling bags).
Room was clean and appropriately sized for the cost/class (we used Priority Club points to book). There were only towels for 1 person in a two-bedded room but since the maids were in the hallway when we checked in we were able to grab more. We arrived well before the advertised check-in time and after a wait of only 10 minutes were able to secure our room.
Wifi was NOT included in the price which surprised us. The cost was ~ E12 for 24 hours and 2 devices were able to be connected at the same time. Once connected, service was reliable and fast for both a tablet and Blackberry.
Front desk staff spoke above average English and were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the closest Hotel to MÃ¡laga International Airport. The brand new Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is a comfortable and modern establishment ideally suited for both the Business and Leisure Traveller. If your flight is arriving late or you have an early departure time, and need a comfortable and familiar place to stay, this is the ideal place to stop over. SPECIAL OFFER:If you reach the Hotel via Public Transport (Bus 19) we will reimburse the Bus Ticket. Don't Miss Out!! Inaugurated on the 26th of June, 2008 its fantastic location makes it the ideal base camp to start off your day in the Malaga Area. Located directly on the N340 Motorway and with easy access & connections to all major city ring roads, the Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is surrounded by the Business Parks of Guadalhorce, Villa Rosa, and San LuÃs; and only a 2 minute drive (800m) from the Airport!For the leisure traveller the Hotel is next to MÃ¡laga's main beaches such as Guadalmar, Torremolinos and BenÃ¡lmadena as well as MÃ¡laga City Centre.In the morning, we offer a delicious COMPLIMENTARY Continental Buffet Breakfast to all our guests! Both Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) are available (at a charge).And now we offer a Limited Dining Service (Monday-Thursday) in our 'Restaurante La Biznaga' for 12 Euros + VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Hotel Malaga
- Holiday Inn Express málaga
- Holiday Inn málaga
- málaga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Spain - Costa Del Sol