“Nice show!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Vino Mio

Restaurante Vino Mio
Plaza Jeronimo Cuervo 2 | Al Lado del Teatro Cervantes, 29012 Malaga, Spain (Centro)
+34 952 60 90 93
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Restaurante Vino Mio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,277 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Un restaurante de diseno y acogedor con terraza a los pies del teatro Cervantes. En su amplia terraza se puede disfrutar del sol en un ambiente caracteristico del centro del Malaga. Vino Mio apuesta por el arte dedicando su espacio a artistas local, nacional e internacional. Su comida es exquisita y sorprende con platos exoticos como canguro, cocodrilo etc. Vino Mio es tambien famoso por sus espectaculos flamenco, todos los dias de 20.00 A 21.30. Nuestra cocina esta abierta a partir de las 13:00 en modo NONstop.
“Nice show!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Food was good to very good. Flamenco show was very good. Worth your time to go, but make reservations.

Vancouver, BC
“Fabulous in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place is a gem. Don't leave it for the last day as you WILL want to return. The food was fabulous and varied, the dancing and flamenco guitar players were very entertaining and the drinks were inventive and delicious. AND very reasonable. Two of us had a drink before dinner, wine with dinner, wine after dinner and a great meal for under 60 euro. They are open for Sunday Brunch as well. A reservation would be recommended (952 60 90 93). They also have outside seating which is lovely. I don't believe they close any days.

Visited October 2012
alltech@elivefree.net
“enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

was looking for a good flamenco show and had read about kelipe on your forum - but when we got to Malga our wifi was not working so couldn't get internet, therefore went to a tourist office (well kiosk) to ask about flamenco shows and they recommended this and another. Tried the other one first (name now escapes me) on avenida principal to find that it was only on once a month and the night we arrived it was already booked up. Anyway, went to vino mio next night - I enjoyed my food as did my sons, my husband was little disappointed with his. however, all in all a good experience. One negative - my sons who are teenagers order a non-alcoholic drink for €6 to find that it was 3/4 filled with ice. I complained when waiter came around but he seemed or pretended not to understand me, anyway thought that was a bit of a rip off. show was excellent, if a little short and obscured at times by other diners whose tables were in front of ours. If I go back would love to know more about Kelipe show - website seems to be in spanish only and although I emailed them a few weeks before our journey to try and book places I received no reply - should have rang them I guess.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bronxville, NY
“A Serendipitous Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We drove to Málaga from Torrox-Costa in hopes of making a dinner of tapas at Trip Advisor's number one ranked restaurant there. Alas, it was Monday and the place we'd sought was closed Mondays, so we wandered up the street to the plaza in front of Teatro de Cervantes and came upon Vino Mio. What a nice evening we enjoyed there -- one of the best in our month-long vacation in Spain. We stayed outdoors rather than take in the Flamenco show and, as it was a cool October evening, we were glad for the beautiful gas and glass lights that provide a perfect measure of warmth in addition to an elegant atmosphere at the tables. I ordered two starters rather than a main course and both were fabulous: the filo-encased shrimp (five shrimps) came with a small mixed salad that I hadn't expected and that my husband enjoyed; and the three cheese salad with mixed greens and walnuts was both tasty and fully satisfying. My husband ordered the "Bangkok Wok" and, as a huge Thai food fan, was very pleased with this chicken/vegetable stir fry served with rice. Our server could not have been more charming. We would go back in a minute and we recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic and tasty dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madrid, Spain
“Great food & Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Vino Mio is one of my favourites places in Malaga. Besides the delicious food & nice friendly service, its in a great location just right next to the Teatro Cervantes, on a nice plaza where one can watch the world go by. Recently they also started to offer Sunday Brunch which I think its a great idea and I love going there for a healthy Breakfast.Keep up the good work!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere