beside that I arrived without reservation, and it was late, decided that this night will be spent here, unless the price will be astronomical and for next day I'll find elsewhere to stay. reason why I stayed here is - first accommodation place from port,entering town. The only option that this place could offer me was single room for 30 €. The good thing is that this place offers WiFi Internet (although nowadays it is a common extra). The hostel is located on the third or rather on the 4th floor in an old building. For accommodation establishments company need to make renovation. This place also offers 2 showers for all guests at the hostel. There is one much better place that could offer accommodation for reasonable price. And yes - again receptionist didn't speak english.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Larios is located in the very centre of Malaga, where commerce, tourism and trade exist side by side. Visit the centre on foot, without using any means of transport! The rooms have recently been refurbished. They have air conditioning, heating, TV and some have ensuite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostal Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Larios Hotel Malaga
- Hostal Larios Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol