One wonders why a holiday apartment could be no 1 on tripadvisor - no doubts here. Brian's apartment is brilliant. Very comfortable, fully specified, not wanting for anything - pool, kitchen, 2 baths/jacuzzi, showers, comfy beds, underfloor heating, air-con, tv, piped music - you name, it's got it. The beach is a minute away, any closer and it would be in the sea!
The surrounding area is great, best have your own car to drive around a bit.
And Brian's communication is great as is his help before and during the trip. Trust me, this is well worth it! My only worry is now that it is at the top, rebooking would be difficult!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mar Azul Resort is an exclusive, luxurious and peaceful oasis in a prime South-facing beach-side location next to the Kempinski Hotel Estepona & Laguna Village, with panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea. It comprises only 72 privately-owned luxury apartments (some of which are available for rental) & Aparthotel with leisure centre, in a magical setting of tropical gardens, sculptured swimming pools, fountains, waterfalls, and romantic thatched cabanas. The Mar Azul apartments encompass the external charm of traditional rustic Andalusian architecture, yet with every concession to todays' requirements for comfort, convenience, stylish outdoor living, and security. No effort or expense has been spared to provide the ultimate levels of luxury and comfort:- Top of the range air-quality, heat & cool control system throughout the apartment;. Under-floor heating with independent control to every room, including entrance hall & bathrooms. Infinitely adjustable sunken lighting incorporating 'mood-lighting' in lounge & dining area. High quality piped music system throughout the apartment, including bathrooms & terrace. Ultra modern kitchen featuring :- Siemens dishwasher, washing machine & tumble-dryer Stainless-steel fridge, freezer, microwave & cooker. Beautifully sculptured cupboard doors & granite worktops. Convenient marble "hatch" to dining area. Highest quality Travertino Marble on floors, walls and surfaces in both bathrooms, enhanced by:- Bidet in both bathrooms. Hydro-massage shower in a perfectly-matching marble cubicle. Rinsing shower over jacuzzi bath. "His & hers" wash-basins. Vast electrically heated mirrors which never steam-up ! Unfortunately, there's no rushing the ladies out of these bathrooms! For the security conscious, though never yet needed in an emergency, we have :- Video & audio entry system Magnetic key-cards Underground car park with remote-controlled gates Lift from garage Safety deposit box in master bedroom Alarm system and panic alarm button, Peep-hole in front door. These all combines to maximise the feeling of well-being on MARAZUL, enhancing the relaxing and care-free ambiance of this peaceful haven. "Outside living" is what it is all about here at Mar Azul. Vast full-width sliding doors open from both the master bedroom and lounge onto Sun-drenched terraces. Some ground floor apartments have their own gardens provided with dining table and comfortable chairs. This is the perfect place for those alfresco breakfasts in the morning. The perfect place for spreading yourselves out and relaxing during the day. The perfect place for a romantic candle-lit dinner in the evening 'til late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mar Azul Resort Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Azul Resort Estepona Hotel Estepona
- Mar Azul Hotel
- Mar Azul Resort Estepona Spain - Costa Del Sol