An impressive room with a comfortable kingsize bed, giant comfy pillows to match - great sleep. Decorated and furnitured to a very high standard. The bathroom is very modern, two sinks, a large bath and the toilet area is seperated by a frosted-glass panel. The only downside is the bath takes a very long time to fill up as the tap is slow running and quite tricky to working out how to use! The room also has a chargable mini-bar and a TV with one English speaking channel (Sky News). Lovely balcony area too.
Nice pool area with comfortable loungers for sunbathing. The waitress is around the pool area to take any drink/food orders. If there is no-one to serve you, there is a telephone for you to call and someone comes right away. The hotel also has a Spa which we didnt use.
Wifi free of charge for your ipad/laptop throughout the whole hotel.
Our board basis was bed and breakfast. Breakfast was a buffet service which had a good choice of cereals, pastries, fruit, fried eggs, sausages, bacon, etc... these were set-out/ cooked nicely. My only negative is, I did order a caesar salad during my stay which was a little 'soggy' and the dressing didn't taste too great - that said, my friends ordered different dishes and enjoyed them.
Situated in a remote area near the motorway, there are only one or two bars/restaurants within walking distance. It is a taxi ride into Estepona town or Port which is around €18 one way - expensive round trip each day/night. There are some nice restaurants and bars in Estepona port. I personally wasn't that fussed on Estapona town itself, it was very quiet although a good traditional Spainish experience. I would definately recommend visitng Puerto Banus which is a €20 one way taxi ride. A gorgeous port where some of the rich and famous moor their yachts. Stylish bars and restaurants serving beautiful food plus a long list of designer shops (ie. Dolce & Gabanna, Cartier, etc...).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El hotel Barcelo Estepona Thalasso Spa**** es un moderno hotel solo para adultos, con 93 habitaciones todas con terraza, situado en la nueva milla de oro entre Estepona y Puerto Banus, a 600m de la playa y rodeado de los mejores campos de golf de la zona. Su centro Thalasso Spa, con 2000 m2 de superficie, ofrece los mejores cuidados en salud y belleza, asi como en sus restaurantes donde podra disfrutar de una oferta gastronomica que incluye cocina Gourmet Saludable. El Barcelo Estepona tambien dispone de salas de reuniones, todas ellas con luz natural y equipadas con la mas avanzada tecnologia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Estepona Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso & Spa Hotel Estepona
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso And Spa
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso Hotel
- Barcelo Estepona Thalasso Spa Spain - Costa Del Sol