We had a really nice time here mid- May and got a good deal,the restaurants in house are not remarkable,on he first night I had a veal curry that showed no sign of veal or curry.Breakfast however was good and the staff very helpful all round,management need a good shaking up however.Hotel very empty and we were at first allocated a room miles from the heart of the hotel! Rooms are however beautifully designed and comfortable,shortcomings are lack of spaces for a convivial drink bar area very strange & nowhere to have a decent coffee (asked for an Americano in the bar area and got the standard pot of breakfast stuff.
Best plan is to use hotel as base for forays into the surprisingly lovely and interesting Estepona town three delights stunning old town area very quaint & lively, the nearby wonderful three km promenade full of life and the port area with some astonishing bars & retaurants.Countryside also beautiful but we were on short visit.A seriously nice hotel that old easily get it's act together!
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona And Thalasso Spa
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso Estepona
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona Thalasso
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona
- Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso Spa Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.