The resort is excellent. Spacious apartments, and fully equipped with everything you need. Beds are amazing, and every room is equipped with flat panel TV. Only reason for not giving it excellent rating is for the following:
- The restaurant is disappointing. We have eaten there a couple of times, but never been very satisfied. Food is expensive, and mediocre. Only good experience I recall was the tapas night, though the live music was very loud an awful (my taste). If you want good food, go to Benahavis, San Pedro De Alcantara, Marbella, or cook it yourself. They even now have a barbecue area build, with two large barbecues that you can use free of charge. I've heard that there is an excellent butcher near Los Aqueros. Have to try that next time.
- The surroundings are not very nice. A part of the area looks abandoned and wrecked, which is sad.
- The beach is not very nice for bathing. Go to Marbella instead.
In summary, highly recommendable resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol