We booked this hotel based on the reviews and overall I have to say that it is definitely value for money.
We hired a car (do recommend for this hotel) and this made life a lot easier.
To find the hotel pull off the main road immediately AFTER the Benahavis turn off. Stay on the slip road running parallel with the dual carriegeway. You will reach a stop sign. Turn right and immediately right again and you will see the secure parking entrance. (You will feel like you have driven passed it so don't worry! )
The room and amenities were fine. Pool was fantastic and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
The food reviews seem to vary and this review is no different.
The breakfast was very basic and in 7 mornings we only got hot food once and that wasn't very good (Sunday) There was one type of cereal and if you arrive at breakfast after 9 there wasn't much left. We saw people walk in and walk out again! We bought our own cereal and took it with us.
Dinner was ok but there was never a veggie option. Every night there was a fish or meat option. The veggies were good and the salad choice comprehensive. The dessert was good as well. If you like the odd chinese/pizza on holiday then we definitely recommend the GUANGDONG chinese and GRAHAM'S PIZZA in the shops next door.
Beach is 15 - 20 mins walk.
We were on the corridor next to the road and we were never disturbed by the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel OH Diana Park was built in 1996 in a typical Andalusian style and is this year 2014 undergoing a complete renovation. The Diana Park is a modern and comfortable hotel in a residential area surrounded by golf courses and in the heart of the Costa del Sol. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas as well as in most of the rooms. The reception is open 24 hours. The rooms are comfortable and with a private terrace, lots of natural light and equipped with TV, safe and bathroom with hairdryer, bathtub or shower. Our hotel is located very close to the beach and has a perfect connection via the motorway (AP-7) with the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar, both only just 40 minutes' drive away. On the other hand, Puerto Banus, offering numerous possibilities to spend time, is only a 10 minutes' drive. Here you can shop, enjoy the nightlife such as Restaurants, Pubs and Clubs. Estepona and Marbella are within a 20 minutes' drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your OH Diana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Park Estepona
- Diana Park Hotel Estepona
- OH Diana Park Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol