My wife and i visited Costa Natura whilst on holiday elsewhere on the costa del sol.The site is located off a roundabout on the main n341 coast road to the west of Estepona and is easy to find.The place itself is very well laid out and the apartments seem very nice with lovely mature gardens everywhere.The beach is a bit of a disappointment though and looked dirty on the day we visited.The pool and jacuzzi are very nice and there are plenty of sunbeds to be had so you can relax in the sun as nature intended.The only minus points were the cost of a day pass which at 35 euros per couple we thought was a bit steep and the roof over the restaurant could do with renewing as the felt it is made of is showing signs of distress.All in all though it is a lovely place and very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Natura Apartment Estepona
- Costa Natura Naturist Apartment Hotel Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wide variety of studios, one and two bed apartments all with private terraces with the pretty gardens of the Naturist Resort of Costa Natura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Costa Natura Naturist Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.