“Delicioso” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TAJ MAHAL
Centro Commercial Jardin Atalaya | Urb. Atalaya Baja- local 1 (junto a la farmacia), Estepona, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tel: 952 89 65 12 Movil: 690 15 49 17
Description: Tel: 952 89 65 12 Movil: 690 15 49 17
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Delicioso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have been a number of times during my recent stay as I am close by. Great service with most importantly sumptuous food. They will cook anything you like to any degree of hotness. So you could have a mild jalfrezi or hot korma.
Friendly and very reasonable. Strongly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wiltshire
“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I have been to hundreds of Indian restaurants in the UK on my travels but never have I experienced the food that I had at the Taj Mahal, Atalaya. All the food is cooked from fresh making sure that there is no "dry taste in the mouth" in the morning experience. The prawn puree is to die for - it simply melts in the mouth. The Jalfrezi, Dupiaza, and Dansak all are incredibly delicious. They will make any dish as hot or as mild as you like. I have been in Estopana for 3 weeks now and have come back 5 times as it is so amazing. Deen, the owner is particularly attentive and has wonderful stories to amuse you about his life. You are given popadoms to start which are free and the lime pickle is amazing. It is not often I write a review but this restaurant deserves the highest accolade. The location may be a touch off the beaten track but trust me you will be back for more!

• Visited August 2011