I do t typically review hotels but felt the need to leave my comments:
1. Prior to our arrival I contacted the concierge so they could arrange three excursions for us. They arranged an amazing private tour to tangier, trip to gibraltar and a tour in Granada and Al Hambra palace. The trip to tangier was so well executed and we were met by the best local private tour guides in tangier (said introduced us to his very capable guide hamid who took such great care of us). I couldn't find any tickets to al hambra palace anywhere with any tour companies or even private tours and asked the concierge if there was any way they could make this trip happen for us - they literally must have found the last two spots left on a tour and we couldn't have been happier. If you only have a few days I definitely recommend contacting the super concierge team ahead of time for any reservations/excursions because your trip will go flawlessly.
2. Because we left so early every morning before breakfast was served the hotel arranged for continental breakfast to be set up on either our room or the lobby lounge, which was great.
3. The steak and fish restaurant food quality is superb but I personally felt the fish restaurants service was a little "frazzled" - not on their toes whereas the steak restaurant service was outstanding. I had to attend to my baby before my main course came out and they brought my steak to the room so I could eat in peace.
3. The actual property is beautiful And room size was great - I wish we had one more day here to actually enjoy the pools and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol