Pulling up to the hotel I was a little concerned as it was right next to the freeway however once inside the hotel you forget all about the outside world and just enjoy the peaceful surroundings. With a seafood restaurant and another steak restaurant you can't go wrong, the fresh seabass was delicious. The gym is of a decent size and 24 hour access is convenient. The gardens are perfectly manicured with ample space so you are not on top of one another. The room is somewhat basic but clean, with all expected amenities and small balconies to enjoy the pink sunsets.. All in all a lovely, restful resort with all one needs to enjoy a couple of days of relaxation..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol