The property and the accommodation could not be faulted although we found the resort a little difficult to find. The room was comfortable and spacious with a nice quiet balcony and fully equipped for our stay. Breakfast was included in the room rate which we booked and was very good. On the minus side it was sometimes difficult to get a drink as the bars were not opened, however, like many other guests we had our room fridge stocked up with drinks bought from the nearby Mercadona supermarket, so not a major problem. Internet was extra, but again not a problem for us as we'd booked a holiday away from it all and we may as well have stayed at home if we wished to be on the internet all day! The staff were very helpful and I'd certainly book to stay again, car is essential though to get out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Spain - Costa Del Sol