Having recently returned from a lovely week with my father, husband and two year old daughter I can honestly say that our stay at El Presidente was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable holidays I have ever had. Sylvia and Peter were unbelievably friendly and helpful and made our stay an entirely stress-free one. The apartment was beautiful, clean and perfect for our needs. The pools at the complex were outstanding and the location was great. Having spent a week searching for somewhere to spend out holiday we thought it was too good to be true when Peter responded to our email enquiry within days with all the information we needed, but our holiday was just as good as we hoped. A fabulous place for a holiday with young children. We will definitely be returning in the future!...
- Also Known As:
- El Presidente Apartments Hotel Marbella
- El Presidente Apartments Hotel
- El Presidente Apartments Marbella
- El Presidente Apartments Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our wonderful 200 m² marble floored apartment is furnished and decorated to a very high standard throughout, creating a luxurious, cosy and homely atmosphere, having been completely refurbished in 2011 with new kitchen, bathrooms, beds, sofas and 3 LCD televisions. It has a very spacious and comfortable lounge-diner, with 2 sofas, 6-seater dining-table, fireplace, 42' LCD satellite television, video, DVD and mini Hi-Fi. It opens via french-windows onto a large south-facing balcony with 2 loungers and 6-seater dining-table that overlooks the beautiful and extensive gardens and main swimming pool. The en-suite master-bedroom has a new and very comfortable super king-size bed, a 32' LCD television, sunny terrace and lovely views. The recently refurbished bathroom has a large walk-in shower. The 2nd-bedroom has three new and very comfortable single beds (two can be joined together to form a second super king-size bed), a 32' TV, an adjacent recently refurbished bathroom with a full size bath with shower, and also a balcony with views of the gardens. The large and new marble-topped kitchen is extremely well-equipped and fully-fitted. Our apartment's corner location enables each room to have natural daylight and ventilation. Cot and baby facilities are available.It has been our second home and therefore benefits from immaculate decorations and furnishings, with all the comforts of 'home' available to our guests. El Presidente is on the beachside of the coast road that leads out of Marbella and Puerto Banus. Marbella town and Estepona town centres and their beaches are about ten minutes away. Fortunately our complex is, in our opinion, ideally located because we are close enough to enjoy all that Estepona, Puerto Banus and Marbella have to offer whilst at the same time enabling us to live in a tranquil and beautiful environment next to the beach with its extensive gardens, five swimming pools (one of which is heated for most of the winter) and sporting facilities, including tennis, paddle and basketball courts, football pitch and a golf-practice area. The beach is just a few minutes walk away, with just a narrow stretch of trees separating us, where we have our local beach bar / restaurants. Also in the surrounding area of El Presidente there are many family oriented activities available including adventure, wild-life and water parks, sea-life centres, dolphinaria and water sports centres. There are also many excellent golf courses nearby and beautiful countryside to enjoy, whether it be just driving through it or taking a relaxing walk. Marbella is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. As well as the nearby coastal towns of Puerto Banus, Mijas, San Pedro and Estepona, it is well worth venturing inland to visit the beautiful white-walled towns of Benahavis and Casares. Further afield are the wonderful cities of Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Malaga and trips to Gibraltar and Tangiers. ... more less