We recently rented an apartment here and the apartment and grounds were just lovely! The grounds are well manicured, with gorgeous flowers and fountains. the pools were clean, altho we never figured which was the warm pool! The aprtment was so luxurious, especially the large terrace! We were near the top tho so the beach was a longer walk than expected. We ate at an Italian resturant, not sure the name but it was past the Crowne, almost to the catwalk. The food was superb, the outside pizza oven was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our wonderful 200 m² marble floored apartment is furnished and decorated to a very high standard throughout, creating a luxurious, cosy and homely atmosphere, having been completely refurbished in 2011 with new kitchen, bathrooms, beds, sofas and 3 LCD televisions. It has a very spacious and comfortable lounge-diner, with 2 sofas, 6-seater dining-table, fireplace, 42' LCD satellite television, video, DVD and mini Hi-Fi. It opens via french-windows onto a large south-facing balcony with 2 loungers and 6-seater dining-table that overlooks the beautiful and extensive gardens and main swimming pool. The en-suite master-bedroom has a new and very comfortable super king-size bed, a 32' LCD television, sunny terrace and lovely views. The recently refurbished bathroom has a large walk-in shower. The 2nd-bedroom has three new and very comfortable single beds (two can be joined together to form a second super king-size bed), a 32' TV, an adjacent recently refurbished bathroom with a full size bath with shower, and also a balcony with views of the gardens. The large and new marble-topped kitchen is extremely well-equipped and fully-fitted. Our apartment's corner location enables each room to have natural daylight and ventilation. Cot and baby facilities are available.It has been our second home and therefore benefits from immaculate decorations and furnishings, with all the comforts of 'home' available to our guests. El Presidente is on the beachside of the coast road that leads out of Marbella and Puerto Banus. Marbella town and Estepona town centres and their beaches are about ten minutes away. Fortunately our complex is, in our opinion, ideally located because we are close enough to enjoy all that Estepona, Puerto Banus and Marbella have to offer whilst at the same time enabling us to live in a tranquil and beautiful environment next to the beach with its extensive gardens, five swimming pools (one of which is heated for most of the winter) and sporting facilities, including tennis, paddle and basketball courts, football pitch and a golf-practice area. The beach is just a few minutes walk away, with just a narrow stretch of trees separating us, where we have our local beach bar / restaurants. Also in the surrounding area of El Presidente there are many family oriented activities available including adventure, wild-life and water parks, sea-life centres, dolphinaria and water sports centres. There are also many excellent golf courses nearby and beautiful countryside to enjoy, whether it be just driving through it or taking a relaxing walk. Marbella is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. As well as the nearby coastal towns of Puerto Banus, Mijas, San Pedro and Estepona, it is well worth venturing inland to visit the beautiful white-walled towns of Benahavis and Casares. Further afield are the wonderful cities of Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Malaga and trips to Gibraltar and Tangiers. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- El Presidente Apartments Hotel Marbella
- El Presidente Apartments Marbella
- El Presidente Apartments Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol