We stayed for 5 days on a Bed/Breakfast/Dinner Basis......Then we added another 2 days......then we added another day...
This hotel is Superb......From some of the comments we read we were prepared to find some fault..but we DIDN'T
The room on the top floor over looking the pool and sea (side view) got the sun from 10am until 5pm. The room was spacious and spotless and even if we used the stairs wasn't a hard climb ( we are over 65yrs)
The staff EVERYWHERE were so pleasant and so spanish in the fact that they couldn't do enough for you.
From the start of the holiday at reception to the checking out we COULDN'T FAULT A THING.
Well! what can I say about the FOOD........FANTASTIC!!!
The restaurant was busy...but you had to choose between 7pm and 10pm it was busy around 8.30pm so go early if you want it to yourself....not a problem
The food was 5* standard and the variety was amazing....It's like enjoying a cruise but without the ship!!
SO! the children stay up late and it did get crowded on the dance floor but the entertainment was really a pleasure to listen to. No their wasn't entertainment for the chidren, but where we were sitting they enjoyed themselves with their parents instead.
It is a very spanish hotel and that is what we loved about it. The area is beautiful with white sandy beaches and days out to Cadiz..Chiclana..Jerez..Seville. Go in the Fiesta time and see the spanish at their very best.
Thank you to all the staff at the hotel we had a GREAT TIME.. and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel is a resort in front of the beach of La Barrosa, in Novo Sancti Petri in Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz. This elegant and spacious resort has direct access to the beautiful La Barrosa beach with its 6 miles of white sand and dunes, one of the best on the Costa de la Luz. Renovated in 2006, this huge resort for couples and families with kids in Chiclana has 413 rooms with all mod cons for a perfect holiday with your partner, a holiday with children or to do sports in Sancti Petri. Holidays for the athletic. The wide range of sports at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel and its vicinity attracts many sports lovers. Spinning, padel tennis, volleyball, archery, water polo, tennis, cycling, horseback riding (In the surroundings), hiking (In the surroundings) and, above all, one of the best golf courses in Cadiz, Golf Novo Sancti Petri. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel you will have fun with a wide array of StarAction activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you. Children, entertained and cared for at all times. The IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel has created three fun clubs for children from 4-12 years of age from May to October. There is also a playground and you can access the beach without having to step on the street. In addition, the hotel features a new water park for kids aged 6 to 12 to enjoy themselves in style: a Viking ship, multi-lane slides, a waterfall, a water-spitting three-headed dragon... And many other alluring attractions! Holidays are always fun for children in La Barrosa! Excellent hotel facilities. Two swimming pools for adults and children, two spacious terrace-solariums, spa massages, jet pool, sauna, jacuzzi and Turkish bath (guests under 18 are not allowed to access the spa, heated pool included). And the finest local and international gastronomy at the restaurants and bars of the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Royal Andalus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Royal Andalus Hotel Chiclana De La Frontera
- Iberostar Hotel Royal Andalus
- Royal Andalus Iberostar
- Iberostar Royal Andalus Andalucia, Spain