This small hotel is tucked away in the maze of streets that make up the old quarter of Cordoba. However, once you have managed to find it you won't want to leave. It is a beautiful hotel where every travellers need has been anticipated. It is like a mini moorish palace, cool marble, arabic designs, and great attention to detail. The staff are fantastic, extremely welcoming and very helpful. Breakfast was a delight and dinner at their restaurant a few doors away was also very good. We wished we could have stayed longer and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic peaceful oasis in Cordoba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba