Charming small stylish hotel in the very middle of Córdoba old town (Jewish quarter). The most convenient location that can be imagined - 3-5 minutes walk to the Mezquita, about 5 minutes to the Alcázar, 2 minutes to the Puerta de Almodóvar and 7-8 minutes to the trading malls at Plaza de las Tendillas y Calle Concepción. Tasty breakfast (especially "pan tostado") that is served in a small cozy dining-room. There are two patios, but as we did not have much luck with the weather, we could not enjoy them this time. There is a restaurant of the same name some fifty steps down the street, but I would not recommend dining there, because to me personally it seemed a bit overrated. The only drawback that I can remember is the terribly slow speed of Wi-Fi. And one thing that surely has already been mentioned is that it is not recommended drive there in a car, because the streets are incredibly narrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba