Our GPS gave up on this place -- probably because it's in the middle of a medieval village. But we called the front desk, and they talked us in. Front desk people are very nice, and their breakfast was perfect. For dinner they recommended their restaurant down the street, which was fine, but very expensive. Good for one night, which is all you need in Cordoba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba