“The real thing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 33 Activities in Cordoba
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: En pleno corazon del barrio de la Juderia de Cordoba se encuentran el edificio de una preciosa casa arabe cordobesa del siglo X en la que se ubicaron los banos arabes de Santa Maria, banos de uso publico durante la epoca musulmana y que constituyen uno de los escasos ejemplos conservados de un tipo de establecimiento muy popular durante aquel periodo.De la casa destaca la arquitectura del patio que se encuentra a la entrada, con los caracteristicos arcos de herradura. El espectaculo se ofrece en la antigua sala de sauna, decorada simple pero con gusto para poder disfrutar del autentico y verdadero flamenco.
Antwerpen, Belgium
16 attraction reviews
“The real thing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We chose Arte y Sabores because it's a small and very intimate tablao. The show may be less colourfull than at the more touristy places but for us it was magical. Rough, passionate, dramatic. The three dancers (1 male, 2 female) were dressed in black which added to the drama. There was also a singer and they did a bit of sevillana too, not only flamenco. I wish my Spanish were better so that I would have been able to understand what the singer was singing. Now I could only 'tell' from his face. It was a beautiful evening!

Visited June 2014

Malaga, Spain
11 attraction reviews
“Best Flamenco we have seen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have been to multiple cities in Spain and seen several different types of flamenco. This show was the best...best thing we did in Cordoba. I had been to Cordoba about 40 years ago and it is much more commercial these days...but not this show. It went almost 2 hours non-stop with such passion and intensity...highly recommend!

Visited June 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
“Mesmerising, Passionate, enthralling pleasure to see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was one of the main reasons that I had an overnight stay in Cordoba. I had heard so much about this show, my wife and I decided we needed to see it. The old Arabic baths provide spectacular acoustics. The room itself holds ten small tables, which allows seating for twenty people maximum. The passion that the troup have for Flamenco, immediately becomes evident once the show begins. This is definately not a tourist show that you would normally get on the coast. If you want to see a first class show and not get ripped off, I would highly recommend this one.

Queidersbach
“A must to do on your bucket list!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Just excellent, experience, intimate, professional but very real not overly stage. It was the real deal not like broadway show. You can really feel the passion and dedication of the artists. Great price, excellent location and a much better hour than the others. We took our small children (3,6 yrs old) free of charge and they also enjoyed it of the max!

Melbourne, Australia
“A night to remember. 难忘今宵”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Arte y Sabores de Cordoba is amongst the top entries of my Must-See list for Cordoba. A transformed 10th-century Arab bath, it offers a magical ambience and intimacy for flamenco. The family who owns it seems to be passionate about flamenco as well as running a successful business. The show I saw was the best intimate flamenco show I have been to in years. The flamenco artists presented an paramount level of techniques and artistry, and also engaged the audience throughout the show. It was an electrifying and unforgettable experience...Can't recommend more highly!

Arte y Sabores de Cordoba是在cordoba的必游之地。舞台镶嵌在由一个10世纪的阿拉伯温池的遗址, 让人流连忘返。弗拉门戈表演刺激,精彩,大师级演员。是了解该城市和西班牙文化的好去处。大力推荐!