This was the 2nd of 5 NH hotels we atayed in on a tour of Spain. it was the bes of the 5. We stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. A lovely old building carefully converted into a modern hotel. It's right in the heart of where you need to be to see the key sites in Cordoba. Everything is just a few minutes walk away. Service was great. The restaurant staff were excellent and nothing was too much for them.
The rooms are very modern and well appointed. Everything worked. The only downside was that given we went in Jan and it is chilly, there is no heating whatsoever in the bathroom and that was a bit uncomfortable in the mornings.
Other than that this hotel is great value for money, a great place to stay an would definitely come back to it again.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel encompassing two 18th century buildings restored to retain original architectural facades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your NH Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.