- It has been refurbished recently and it *looks* "new" and clean
- It is in front of a LVB stop and is 5min walk to train station and 10m to city centre
- 4* .. it's a lie ! This would barely make it 3*
- I'm Accor Gold, this was not acknowledged at check in and none of the benefits were granted
- I was given the smallest room in the hotel (i checked the map), the rooms are bare and supersmall
- The bathroom had a small shampoo and shower gel and a soap bar. There was only 1 body towel. No other toiletries provided (not even toothbrush).
- When I asked reception for a shaving kit, they pointed me to a supermarket ..... (4 star hotel ?!?!)
- WiFi was slow and sometime would stop working for 1 hr or more. It logged you out automatically very frequently
- Breakfast is shameful. I forgot to take a picture, but pretty much it's a corner table with 2 stale doughnuts. Considering that they charge 15EUR for it. I had better breakfast at Formule1 motels
- There are NO facilities of any kind, and forget about iron/ironing board or bottled water, no gym
- One day they "forgot" to make up the room
This hotel should be downgraded and I have no idea why they used the Mercure branding, when Ibis Budget would've been too much already.