Kempinsky's style is swanky and the public areas of this hotel are certainly that! The rooms are large, but the space isn't particularly well planned. Also, the TV system in the room was too difficult to navigate- I couldn't find an english speaking tv station other than Al jazeera! In common with many german hotels, the pillows provided were one very large pillow and one small thin pillow, which is just weird unless you're german! ( they did bring more pillows on request)
My biggest criticism was the gym- poorly equipped, no water, no A/C, only one german tv station, and no attendent, even though it was part of the spa area. It's not as if the city is so big that everyone gets their exercise walking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Hotel housed in a rebuilt (from WW II rubble) 18th-century Baroque palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden