Like so much of the old city of Dresden, this building was essentially destroyed in the 1945 Allied air raids. It was rebuilt and has charmed guests for many years according to travel books and TripAdvisor reviews.
This was our first visit and it was a delightful three days - the service, the accommodation, the daily buffet breakfasts and a couple of other meals, the location were all high quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Hotel housed in a rebuilt (from WW II rubble) 18th-century Baroque palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden