“awful avoid!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Espitas

Espitas
Bodenbacher Strasse 26 b, 01277 Dresden, Saxony, Germany (Blasewitz)
+49 351 2163944
Neighborhood: Blasewitz
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“awful avoid!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I'm Mexican so everytime we find a mexican restaurant on the way my bf wants to go in, so this one looked so big and nice on the outside and nice on the inside. but first of all, no music at all, the ambiance wasn kinda boring for a mexican restaurant.
Then they took so much time to take our order and then bring the plates which is not good at all when you're starving.
We all know mexican food in another countries is their own adaptation but this really wasn't good at all, the prices were so high for the portions, like I was so upset to pay 10 euros for my "enchiladas" plate which was two (half full of chicken) tortillas.. medium... that's it. and my bf's chili con carne... more potatoes and a really small plate. cocktails are also expensive and not impressive. please don't go to this restaurant unless you want to be upset at the end. they gave us 2 postcards that they were going to send to our relatives and my boyfriends parents live like 1 hour away and the postcard is still not here...

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Dresden, Germany
“Awful service, standard food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

If you’re looking for good Mexican food, don’t go here! The service was appalling; we were left waiting for about ten minutes even though there were dozens of empty tables. When finally being shown to a table nobody came over to bring us the menus. The waitress we had serving us was really rude and abrupt and kept sighing impatiently when taking our orders.( I won’t even mention the hostile reaction as we ordered some water alongside our other drinks...) I ordered fajitas and got about 5 small palm-sized duck-pancake-like things which barely resembled Mexican fajitas. My recommendation: go somewhere else!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
“Mexican restaurant? Ich don't think so.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Today I went to Espitas to get Mexican food on my way back from Poland. When we got there the atmosphere was very nice and it looked promising. We ordered a beer and a strawberry margarita. My beer came quick. Very nice. We then looked at the food menu, which we had to get ourselves because the waitress did not care about us. 10 minutes later, still no margarita. Looking through the menu I noticed that this was not Mexican food. Chimichanga with ham? Breakfast buffet with pasta? I ordered PorkBeef tacos. They came out and there was an overwhelming honey mustard smell. I never knew that Mexican food was supposed to smell and taste like honey mustard. After eating our meals we were ready to go. Guess what? Still no margarita! As we were about to leave we got the margarita. I asked if I could get it to go and they said they did not have cups. DO NOT GO HERE EVER!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice place. not mexican...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008

nice place. not mexican food like you find in the states but the food is not bad. the sunday bunch can be very nice. I liek the one in zwickau better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The first Dresden Espitas, same owner as the Neustadt one.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

The first Dresden Espitas, same owner as the Neustadt one.