I stopped here for 3 nights whilst watching the German GP at Hockenheim. The Hotel is Ok, nothing special, it is clean but all fixtures an fitting are old and dated. The beds were very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep.
Don't expect amazing food either, the breakfast is very poor, It is a typical continental style breakfast, but done badly. The restaurant is very small too considering the size of the hotel meaning that sometime you have to queue for breakfast.
Overall a 3 star hotel in an Ok location near the station. Great for cheap accommodation near Hockenheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The team at the BEST WESTERN Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen has a choice of 192 spacious rooms in four different room categories including three comfortable suites available for you.The BEST WESTERN Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen is well situated absolutely in the centre of the city, close to the railway station and only a short walking distance to attractive shopping centres such as the Rhine Gallery. There are a total of eight conference and seminar rooms available for meeting delegates. To round off all the services we offer, there is the comfortable "LEO's Restaurant" with an adjoining “Library”, a cosy hotel bar, the best breakfast in town (price-value), free WLAN access and 84 parking places directly in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ludwigshafen
- Ludwigshafen Best Western