A really nice more traditional hotel, definitely better than some of the chains. I was met by the most friendly man on reception who made me feel very welcome. My room was on the first floor and even though it overlooked the street it proved to be nice and quiet. It seemed like the room had been recently refurbished and everywhere was clean especially the shower room.
The hotel is only 15 mins slow walk from the station and not so far to all the attractions.
It was all finished of with a more than adequate breakfast. Well Done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Haus Hillesheim is centrally located, directly on the Koenigsallee in the heart of Dusseldorf. You can look forward to staying in one of our 15 modern comfort rooms.You can expect very modern comfort and amenities in the "HOME"- and "BUSINESS" category during your stay in the main building. Large 81 cm flatscreen TVs, free WIFI and LAN connections right at your desk are standard. Bright and spacious bathrooms add a pleasant start to your day.The "LANDHAUS" category rooms are located in the garden area to the rear of the hotel and offer wonderful peace and quiet.Our hotel bar and lobby feature a rustic Dusseldorf-brauhaus-style decor. The bar is only open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Haus Hillesheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haus Hillesheim düsseldorf
- Haus Hillesheim Hotel düsseldorf