I stayed at the NH in September, while on a business trip. The hotel is situated in an area that I would not have chosen, if I were visiting for any other reason, and there seemed to be a lot of people "hanging around" out front of the hotel. It was, however, a quick taxi ride to Altstadt (Old Town), and I was able to enjoy the Rhine River and the very good restaurants in that area. It was quite possibly the best part of the trip. Quaint cobblestone streets with shops and beer gardens.
The hotel offered a breakfast buffet every morning, but a bit pricey for what they offer. Wifi was only available in the lobby, which was frustrating while trying to stay connected to work and home in the states. The lobby bar was a nice place to meet with colleagues and end the day, but also pricey. Rooms were okay, but a outdated. The tubs are very narrow and not easy to navigate a shower. Overall, it was a decent accommodation, but could use an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf