For a business seminar I stayed in the Düsseldorf NH hotel. It is a nice hotel, good location - just one U-Bahn stop to the main train station away or 4 stops to the touristy centre of Düsseldorf - the Altstadt (the old city, THE place to go out for food and drinks).
The hotel is neat and clean, the staff friendly. The hotel has a bar which closes at 1am, so be quick ;-).
Breakfast and lunch was buffet in the hotel, great range of good food. Rooms: ask for rooms facing to the back, away from the noisy street.
I would go back there , liked the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf