We stayed here on a visit to a concert at the Espit Arena, we had stayed in a few hotels over this weekend on our way to Dusseldorf and compared to the other hotels the staff weren't helpful, the room was very basic (no coffee making facilities). Also, expensive for what you get for your money.
I wouldn't stay here again, its ok for a stop over if the tariff was cheaper.
However, it's only a few minutes walk to Central Station where the staff are extreamly helpful, get the underground to the old town (3 stops) you can get a underground ticket for 4 people one way for 5.10 euros. The town is lovely and has a great buzz about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf City, a 4-star hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, NHHotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf