We chose this hotel as a base for attending 3 football matches in a weekend. It is located in the main Dusseldorf train station, great for getting to and from the airport and most other places. The rooms are ok, not the best, but functional and clean, but for the price great value. Breakfast is served until 11am at a weekend, a good selection, but is a chargeable extra.
The tourist information office is right opposite the hotel who were really helpful.
I returned to the hotel just after 4am, it took 10 mins of ringing and banging on the front door to be let in.
The shower leaks water on the bathroom floor, I initially though it was just me but other members of my group in different rooms told me they had the same problem.
It’s not located in the old town, the choices are tram, taxi (10 euro) or walk.
Overall, if I returned to Dusseldorf I’d have no concerns about staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof hotel is located in a central location close to the main railway station. Several fine restaurants and the famous KO shopping street are nearby. The Dusseldorf Convention Centre, the Exhibition Centre and the airport areall easily accessible by public transport. The hotel offers 166 airconditioned rooms and features a terrace area, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access to cater for guests on a business trip. Public pay parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Hotel düsseldorf