I was in the middle of a hurried European trip and this hotel's entrance is within the train station! Perfectly quiet and comfortable with an accommodating staff. Of course, the draw is Dusseldorf "alt bier" and my chosen spot is "Im Fuchschen," The Fox. This delectable ale comes as fast as you can down each cool glass and the goof is top notch! Here is a nation and a city where beer is revered.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Hotel düsseldorf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof hotel is located in a central location close to the main railway station. Several fine restaurants and the famous KO shopping street are nearby. The Dusseldorf Convention Centre, the Exhibition Centre and the airport areall easily accessible by public transport. The hotel offers 166 airconditioned rooms and features a terrace area, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access to cater for guests on a business trip. Public pay parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.