We stayed here overnight by accident, orginally intended to stay in the centre of town. So glad we didn't as Dusseldorf centre is a nightmare. It is being dug up as they are putting in an underground train system which means it is going to be a mess for a very long time. This hotel is an oasis and geared for business and couples rather than families. There are no restaurants or supermarkets nearby but there is public transport. The bar was great and happy hour was a great deal. The bartender made the best martinis ever. We chose a Business Class room and were very glad we did. It was very large, comfortably furnised with all the expected appointments/extras <and insert a drum roll here> - A Nespresso Machine. Ahhhhh. The one thing I really missed other than the cat on our travels was my nespresso machine. The bathroom was large and beautifully done. Our bed was very comfy and we were sorry that we were only spending one night here. The restaurant boasts it's own kitchen garden which I'm pleased to say really had a positive impact on the food served. Nothing tastes as good as fresh herbs etc. We sat looking out at the garden over dinner. Great food and reasonably priced. Hats off to the Chef who devised the basil parfait with poppy seed crepes and berries desert. That was most innovative and we loved the basil parfait. Going to try and reproduce it now we're home. Breakfast was a great spread with plenty of variety. A wonderful stay for us.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Dusseldorf Hotel
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel Dusseldorf
- Radisson Dusseldorf
- düsseldorf Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel will impress you with its fresh, stylish design in attractive surroundings.314 refurbished rooms give the modern interior design an exclusive, classic feel. Amenities such as air conditioning, flatscreen TV's, high-speed-Internet access and a safe in laptop size come as a standard. The restaurant "ARNOLD'S Grill & Garden" serves light meat and fish dishes on a bed of fresh herbs from the hotel's garden. A drink tastes best when taken in the stylish bar, which has a lounge area and a cosy corner complete with open fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rezidor, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Dusseldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.