“Great place for budget hotel in Dusseldorf” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Kurten

Hotel Kurten
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dusseldorf
Hotel Kurten
You added Hotel Kurten to your Saves list
Friedrichstrasse 93, 40217 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (Unterbilk)   |
Ranked #195 of 242 Hotels in Dusseldorf
midlands
“Great place for budget hotel in Dusseldorf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I had read some bad reviews but the price was attractive. €99 for bed, breakfast and free wifi. The experience was surprisingly good. Modern clean room, freshly laundered sheets and towels. soap and shampoo in the bathroom. in fact it's all you need if you are happy to just want somewhere to stay and don't need the facilities of a bigger hotel. Lovely Korean couple running it. Good simple breakfast. Highly recomended.

Room Tip: Only book with hotel direct. I got a much better deal than agents were offering. I also emailed to a...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

This hotel was booked for me by the company. After I read all the negative remarks, I was really concerned and litterally fastened the seatbelt before the possible roller coaster ride. Even my colleage who arrived a day earlier complained.

I arrived in the hotel. The hotel was relatively clean, the room was clean, the bathroom was clean and with bathtub. I had nothing to complain.

The owners, an old Korean couple, were not very helpful, not very chatty nor very welcoming.

Overall, my experience was not as bad as the other reviewers.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

We were fortunate to get booked into this hotel during the Icelandic volcano eruption after spending the night in the diabolic Metropol hotel nearby. This hotel is run by a lovely Korean couple who were very humble and kind to us when we were staying there for 4 nights. The rooms were very clean, about average in size, bathroom was a good size with bath and shower and the rooms were cleaned every day. I don't know how many stars this hotel has - I don't think more than 3 but I would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to visit Dusseldorf.

Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Kurten? Share your experiences!