“Great lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch today at meat.ing and really enjoyed it! Had the Korean bbq special and staff happily accommodated our request to substitute chicken for beef/pork! Fun, healthy and tasty meal!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Portishead, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My first Korean food experience and it was excellent. My colleague who regularly visits Korea was impressed too. Service very efficient and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

A Korean BBQ is not necessarily an obvious choice for a stay in a German city, but we had to pass this walking to and from our hotel. It looked clean, with modern decor, and seemed pretty busy, so we looked it up on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed!! The food was fabulous! In fact, too good - and we ate so much, we felt we were rolling back to the hotel. The "smaller" set menu included pork, beef and chicken, all beautifully fresh and tender in marinades so good, we kept changing our minds as to which one was the best. Added to that was a whole range of side dishes - onions, fish, sweet potato noodles, bean sprouts.... and not a duff dish among them.

Terrific, friendly service, with staff keeping an eye all the time on whether everything was ok and whether we wanted more of anything.

We even enjoyed the melon ice lolly at the end!

Would definitely recommend and will go return on our next trip to Cologne.

Visited August 2013
Milan, Italy
“Unusual pleasure of calling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was very hesitant, I didn't want to bother the waiters... But my kirei told me that in Korea it's really normal. You can call them pushing a call-button, and amazingly gentle and young waiters immediately come. Smart system if you think about it. We were there for lunch, so I can't talk about the BBQ, but my korean style salad was satisfying, of course tasty. My korean roommate (her too a "little chef") sent me a picture of the salad she was preparing for herself in Milan and they looked the same. The typical sauce that makes the difference in korean cuisine was delicious. Authentic korean restaurant, maybe just too modern, though elegant, in the ambience. I'd like to see more korean references in the interior design too, a bit too contemporary–cold.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana
“Very nice place with very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The drinks menu is larger then the choices of food, there are two meat menu's and one vegetarian. We took menu 2 and this was excessive amounts of small disses, and a very large plate of meat. Overall tastes are very nice, I can recommend going here for some Korean flavors.

• Visited August 2013