“Perfect Restaurant to Start the week-end or a Night of Parties and Fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Noa

Cafe Noa
Maastrichter Strasse 3, 50672 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 1,726 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Cologne, Germany
“Perfect Restaurant to Start the week-end or a Night of Parties and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The food is very delicious and Not too pricy. The Drinks are amazing and it is hard to find nicer service People anywhere in cologne

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

milano
“Sooo good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

A very nice and cosy place.
Good food. Gentle staff. Good drinks
Unexpected place found going around searching for a restaurant in köln. Situated in a very nice street, in the center of the city
We'll be back for sure next time

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great food and drink served by an enthusiastic team of staff , large portions and a trendy crowd make this an ideal place to eat at anytime
Large portions endure you do not go home hungry , best to book , will return

Visited January 2014
Livorno, Italy
“Very nice restaurant and very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went there after one friend suggested the place, to have an easy dinner and I didn't expect too much.
The setting is very very nice...I was there with my sister, but I would have been there with my boyfriend!
Considering I'm Italian and I have very Italian tastes about food, it was delicious. I had a dish with couscous, vegetables and fish. The flavour was well balanced and well finished: I could taste distictly the flavour of each single ingredient. So, well done!
the bread was also very good and an excellent service completed the dinner. I won't forget to go back to this place on my next trip to Cologne!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cologne, Germany
“One of our favorites in Cologne!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I can't believe this restaurant doesn't have a higher rating, so I thought it was time to write a review!

We first found Cafe Noa the day after we moved to the Cologne. Lonely and jet lagged, we wandered into this happy, beautiful cafe and had an amazing evening with perfect food and friendly, helpful service.

We have been back many times since and the food and service are consistently wonderful and it's part of our routine to now take all visitors to Cologne to this restaurant.

Many items on the menu change with the seasons, so you never know what treat you will find, but we have always been very pleased with everything we've ordered. One dish that I always recommend is the Manti, which is a bit like a Turkish version of ravioli and it is wonderful.

After you've had the German beer hall experience, do not miss this place for a fantastic meal during your visit to Cologne.

• Visited April 2013