The hotel is one of a dozen, cannot think of anything memorable good or bad. Location is excellent for any purpose in downtown Cologne, rooms are what one would expect from Mercre anywhere in Europe, comfortable with the usual amenities but nothing special. I woud consider it a bit pricey for the overall quality level, but so are all hotels in Cologne. I tried something a little cheaper last time I visited, got something much worse, so by Cologne standards this hotel is reasonably good value.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Koeln City Friesenstrasse
- Accor Koeln City Friesenstrasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Koeln City Friesenstrasse is a 3 star superior hotel with 103 rooms in the city centre, close to shopping centres, museums, the main train station and the cathedral (700m). It is located on the trendiest street in Cologne. Good transportation links to the trade show centre (4 km) and Cologne Bonn airport (18 km). The hotel offers great facilities for functions and conferences. There is also a restaurant, a lounge bar and a basement garage with 80 parking spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Hotel Koeln City Friesenstrasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.