Why I rate this very good also related to my needs in a hotel, to the hotel star rating and my overall experience. The staff was good, they helped with everything I asked for. The rooms were not spacey but they were comfortable enough with everything I needed. I only stay in the hotel at night where I sleep on my comfy bed. Early morning I shower with hot water and take my "to go" breakfast (which was excellent and the staff were very flexible to react on the spot) and go to work, come back drop my stuff and go tour the city. The room was business room, it had free wi-fi and included breakfast. The hotel is a 10 mins walk from the station and the Dom, also it's 2 steps away from Jameson bar, where you can watch games and chill. I only had a few beers there. Would stay there again definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Koeln City Friesenstrasse is a 3 star superior hotel with 103 rooms in the city centre, close to shopping centres, museums, the main train station and the cathedral (700m). It is located on the trendiest street in Cologne. Good transportation links to the trade show centre (4 km) and Cologne Bonn airport (18 km). The hotel offers great facilities for functions and conferences. There is also a restaurant, a lounge bar and a basement garage with 80 parking spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Koeln City Friesenstrasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Koeln City Friesenstrasse
- Accor Koeln City Friesenstrasse