The hotel is very conveniently located near the Hauptbahnhof and its rooms and public areas were nicely updated. Also the Sixt car rental in the lobby was super convenient and the staff there were great! Our one night stay was very pleasant after the lengthy train ride from London via Brussels. The front desk staff were VERY helpful, as were other staff members we encountered. The eating options were somewhat expensive; breakfast buffet was 20.00 Euros per person, but this was given to us at a discount which was nice. One complaint is that there were no vending machines anywhere for drinks or snacks, only an overpriced minibar. Cigarettes were in great abundance in vending machines, but no water or sodas in a vending machine to be found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International